- One word summarizes the result of the 5th diploma course: ” Successful”.
- The 5th Ozone Therapy Diploma Course ended on April 30, 2020. It had started on October 1, 2019.
- The students studied the Ozonized Saline Solution, administration route recommended by ISCO3 (International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy) to fight COVID-19.
- The huge increase of working hours for health professionals and the serious risks to their health, caused by COVID-19, did not hinder the schedule of the 5th diploma course.
- The students of the 5th diploma, all health professionals, came from 10 different countries in Asia, America, Europe and Oceania.
- It included an intense face-to-face week in Madrid from February 10 to 14, 2020, in both English and Spanish.
In the 5th diploma course, the students had the opportunity to learn about the scientific basis of the Ozonized Saline Solution (O3SS), its implementation and practice, which is the route of administration recommended by ISCO3 (International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy ) to fight COVID-19. This is stipulated in the scientific document “Potential Use of Ozone in SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19” approved by ISCO3 on March 13 of this year. Document available in seven languages https://aepromo.org/
The enormous difficulties that health professionals are facing in these months of the COVID-19 epidemic did not prevent the study calendar from being kept as planned and the completion dates of the 5th diploma course were respected.
The “final diploma course paper” was sent by email by the students, thus formalizing the end of the 270 hours of study, which meant a total of seven months from October 2019 to April 2020.
Throughout the month of May, the teachers are reviewing and evaluating the “final diploma course paper” to proceed then to the delivery of the respective diplomas.
In the middle of these seven months, the students met in Madrid, from February 10 to 14, 2020, to participate in an intense face-to-face week carried out exclusively in a clinical setting. Face-to-face week taught in Spanish and English.
The students of the 5th diploma, health professionals, came from 10 different countries in Asia, America, Europe and Oceania.